Jewellery Redesign Examples
Let your imagination soar with the potential of jewellery redesign. Imagine that vintage diamond in a sleek, contemporary setting. Envision your parents’ wedding bands combined as one meaningful ring. Our team of experienced jewellers and stone setters can make it happen.
Here are some other examples of jewellery redesign options:
• Upgrade your engagement ring or redesign your wedding rings.
• Turn a ring into a necklace, or a necklace into a ring.
• Use old diamonds in a new ring.
• Redesign your engagement ring after a breakup.
• Recreate your wedding ring after a divorce.
• Reset loose diamonds passed onto you by a family member.
• Redesign old gold jewellery.
• Redesign heirloom rings and jewellery.
• Set a colored gemstone in the place of an old diamond.